Support New Profit Social Entrepreneurs on GivingTuesday 2022November 28, 2022
GivingTuesday is a movement that unleashes the power of radical generosity around the world. The movement reimagines a world built upon shared humanity and generosity.
This GivingTuesday (November 29, 2022), organizations across New Profit’s portfolio are actively participating in the event. We encourage you to learn more about their work below and support their efforts to reshape systems in their communities and across the country.
- CASEL: CASEL’s mission is to help make evidence-based social and emotional learning (SEL) an integral part of education from preschool through high school.
- The Heart & Hand Center: Heart & Hand (H&H) envisions a world with no opportunity gap where all young people have access to the resources, skills, and information needed to thrive. Embedded within this vision is an acknowledgment that not all young people have access to the same resources and opportunities; a disparity driven in large part by systemic racism.
- The Highland Project: The Highland Project is building and sustaining a pipeline of Black women leading communities, institutions, and systems, resulting in the creation of multi-generational wealth and change in the communities where they live and serve. By investing in leaders across sectors, generations, and the country, THP is a long-term strategy to create wide-reaching structural change and disrupt the racial wealth gap for the Black community through evidence-based and community-rooted practices.
- i.c. stars: i.c.stars has been identifying, training, and jump-starting technology careers for low-income adults with a technology-based curriculum that combines project-based training with a broader perspective on community impact and a “bigger than you” sense of accountability.
- Project Basta: Basta is committed to closing the employment gap. Their model is focused on serving as the bridge between employers and an undertapped talent pipeline— first-generation college students.
- Prospera: Prospera is committed to working so that Latina immigrant entrepreneurs can continue to grow their dreams and start their businesses or coops.