Since its inception, the Learn to Earn Fund’s strategy has been informed by a wide range of articles and studies on the future of work and higher education. Please see below for a snapshot of references and information.
- How Efficiency Is Wiping Out the Middle Class: NYT Article by David Siegel
- The American Dream, Quantified at Last: NYT Article by David Leonhardt
- Making Youth Employment Work: U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Closing the Skills Gap: Lumina Foundation and The Economist
- Are They Really Ready to Work?: The Conference Board, Corporate Voices for Working Families, the Partnership for 21st Century Skills, and the Society for Human Resource Management
- 2014 Report on Power Skills: Monitor Institute of Monitor Deloitte
- 2015 Report on the 2020 Modern Workforce: Global Silicon Valley [GSV]